Sign in to follow this  
RoseyT89

Claiming land after stealing..

WHY are people able to inturpt claiming the land after stealing it..Isn't stealing another word for forcefully claiming something? .. Once you have stolen a land, no one should be able to contest while your flag is going up.. Stealing land, means you own it.. Now we stuck waiting after stealing land because some people wont move.. You trying to make a game not a job.. Stop it with people been able to stop your flag going up after been stolen, its not realistic at all.. Specially NOT for PVE..

So if you’re claim is being contested, you go there to stop it, you’d be happy standing there twiddling your thumbs unable to stop it while the other player stands there saying “sorry bro, mine now, as you weren’t on your claim for the 2 seconds I dropped the flag” 

silly suggestion.

https://gyazo.com/13beabc0855ce21e78bb05e83d72864f

No not what I said, I already contested the area and stole it.. But after it was there they stopped our flag from going up.. Thats not realistic at all.. Once you stolen a land, its yours.. Logically.. But apparently not in this game.. The owners of the land should still be able to contest, but not the whole island walking by..

Edited by RoseyT89

We already took the land.. It said the land was ours.. But apparently not if people can stop our flag from going up..

*buys a game advertised as piracy with skullduggery, backstabbing and cheating.*

*complains about the skullduggery, backstabbing and cheating after he stole something*

*headdesk*

Actually you first declaimed (not stole) the land so that it would belong to no one. Then you start the process of claiming the land which takes another 10 minutes which can be contested. The English used is misleading at best.

No one should be cheating in any game, I didnt pay for a game for a load of cheaters to come cheat their way threw it 😂 I am not complaining at cheaters in this post by the way, no one is cheating.. Dont know where that came from also no one is backstabbinng... !

It said we stole, if it wasnt a steal then it shouldnt say stolen, as stolen means forcefully claimed xD

But what im saying is once its stolen it then becomes yours.. and other people shouldnt be able to effect that until you have put your flag up.. The stealing is spot on, everyone should be able to contest including the owners of the land.. But after its stolen (Which means claimed basically) then no one should be able to effect that xD

It's just not realistic if you steal something then it becomes yours.. Yet they want it realistic... ! I must be wrong, stealing something must mean something completely different in this game! God knows what but it must do.. XD