Sign in to follow this  
Poke

Desert Zones and Metal

I'm curious how to get metal in desert zones, I can only get metal on the random off chance from regular rocks I don't see any real nodes.

We are having the same issue, have not found a biome that has a surplus. Most islands we go to just have none. Each island needs 5-10 metal nodes minimum. They also need to fix that most plants in other biomes just give berries no fiber.

10 minutes ago, Kamikazie said:

We are having the same issue, have not found a biome that has a surplus. Most islands we go to just have none. Each island needs 5-10 metal nodes minimum. They also need to fix that most plants in other biomes just give berries no fiber.

Look for a plant that looks like a cotton bush/tree it's all fiber baby

3 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Look for a plant that looks like a cotton bush/tree it's all fiber baby

Only in that biome. In others, there is one for Straw. My point though is there are a ton of plants that do not give fiber, only berries. This was a bug in early ARK. Maybe I am wrong about it here.

16 minutes ago, Kamikazie said:

I’m pretty sure it was intended that way. 

• Like 1

In my biome if I can't find the cotton plant I just hold e as I'm running around and get fiber from various bushes along with berries and other stuff