Sign in to follow this  
TLKBones

Bodies holding up claims for weeks on end...

Can something be changed soon that allows sleeping bodies to die after a while? There is a company on an island Im living on that hasnt been on in over a week, cant claim any of the land because they have a body somewhere on the island sleeping within their claim flags.

I die several times a day to 140^ heat waves inside, underwater, with or without cloths, etc... but this body is eternal and immortal? Im not saying some stupid 3 day timer or anything but 7 days of inactivity should result in a body dieing...

• Like 1

Known issue 

Lawless and Freeport's body's are removed after X amount of time this needs rolling g out to all regions 

I have been landlocked by others and no way to calm the land to remove the gates blocking my acesss , they have been offline now since about the end of first week 

Yeah its been known for a while but no fix, seems rather simple to do... Has anyone seen them give a reason why it hasnt been done?

Simple solution. a body at full health, food and water with balance nutrients should live about 1 to 2 weeks tops. those bars would go down at a slower rate while hibernating. then the body dies and goes to re spawn. the assets are now contestable and if you still haven't logged on you will be re spawning at a free-port.

The company near me is agroing animals to kill sleepers somehow. Not sure how they do this but my tames and I was killed that way by a bull....

If the bodies are close to walls snakes are good for that as they clip through walls and so.e occasion right into house with some attack bodies will get killed 

Instead, have sleepers I prefer to set home as you set freeport. The player only can choose one home base. and it will show a timer for 10 days after 10 days you can claim. So you know if someone is inactive and if is worth to wait.