Ice raptor

Correct stat to change baby cuddle interval?

Trying to edit the imprinting times on babies. I copy pasted over the ark stats that i had on the previous ark servers i ran. But the baby cuddle interval will not change. I have tried .2 which is where i had it before. Then .03 then .5 and every one of them always leads to a 8 hour next imprint requirement. Is there a different code that im supposed to put in for it? Or is this stat currently broken in the game? Thanks!

On 1/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, Ice raptor said:

Trying to edit the imprinting times on babies. I copy pasted over the ark stats that i had on the previous ark servers i ran. But the baby cuddle interval will not change. I have tried .2 which is where i had it before. Then .03 then .5 and every one of them always leads to a 8 hour next imprint requirement. Is there a different code that im supposed to put in for it? Or is this stat currently broken in the game? Thanks!

I've not found an ini setting that seems to work with this.  Breeding intervals and all that we've been able to work out but the imprint one seems to not be the same.  I'd love to know this information as well since there is definitely an imprint bonus.

The cuddle interval seems to be different than the Ark one. I am looking for the config for this as well.