Sign in to follow this  
Khalista Flintlock

pve NA PVE SOLO LOOKING FOR PLOT

Hello I am a solo player looking for beach property to build and live. I dont build ugly boxes, I am helpful and would like something in temperate.  I have hit my lvl cap and am currently Island hopping to raise my lvl cap. Please let me know if you have something.

Thanks!

I might have a spot in g9. Not much for resources as its almost all sand and there are always snakes and crocs. Built a stone house and dock you can keep or destroy. Almost done moving out of it.

Here's a link to my post for land I'm selling in case you're interested.

Edit: Though it's not temperate...

Edited by Xylunara

I have some land that I let people build on. It's desert but the island has sap,metal,crystal and abundance of wood, thatch,fiber. I am located in F11. Msg me on discord Lotus#4187 or come to F11 and talk 😄

• Like 2

Im on the other side of Brospool (Land sold above) and might be able to help you out.  I have several claims with great resources.  About 6 active laid back, helpful players, and 5 casual weekenders.  We would love to add a max level (we are all around lvl 40) 

I would bw willing to add you to the company, or get you a claim if you want to be solo, as long as you were an ally.

Edited by Serapis Bey