Sign in to follow this  
Mercenary

What the bed is for!

I had a bed in a ship and also have or had a building with bed and all the good to build a ship, i also had a ship doc when i was crossing to a different area all my icons disappeared and I couldn't  move my guy then game crash when I come back all my icon still missing my guy was moving but he die cold, when I went to the respawn map only had respawn in home town create a new character,soon i clicked home town i when back to freeport .

What the hell happen with the bed I had in my area?

Ya my bed disappeared when I crashed on my boat yesterday.  My sloop is all alone now.. probably dead to SotDs by now.   It just made me quit for the night.   It wasnt a big investment but I had no desire to start again and rebuild a new boat and restock it to head out to find sap.

This new sap hunt really sucks!

Thank guys for the reply nice to know is more people in the same boat,The only thing p... me off is 8 hours of wasting time in this game for nothing

44 minutes ago, Mercenary said:

Thank guys for the reply nice to know is more people in the same boat,The only thing p... me off is 8 hours of wasting time in this game for nothing

The chances are very strong that a lot more of this sort of thing that is likely to piss you off will continue to happen for at least another year. EA games are wonky, under construction imperfections in the best of cases. With this development team, whose attitude towards QA seems, let us say "relaxed", you can pretty much bank on it being even less stable and more wonky.

I already lost my char when i teleported back to base , instead it send me to someone else ship , forcing him to let me join the alliance just to get off ship and the moment i jump off his ship i die instantly without a reason , and when i respawn , whola , force to make new char .