Sign in to follow this  
Olthoi

With The Stone Nerf, They Should Offer An Extra Respec

With the changes to stone, some may not want to build with it anymore.  They should offer an extra respec so we can use those points elsewhere.

• Like 1

Yep, I consider that 8 points down the toilet.  😄  That said, most skill lines are only worth going so far down, so I doubt I'd find anything worthwhile to spend them on.

1 minute ago, Coggage said:

Yep, I consider that 8 points down the toilet.  😄  That said, most skill lines are only worth going so far down, so I doubt I'd find anything worthwhile to spend them on.

One of the things I consider problematic about the skill system as presently constructed encourages a jack of all trades master of none approach. This is what you’re going to get if you make stacking talents exponentially more expensive while giving incremental  benefit.

To the OP: are you aware that you already have a respec at each level? I’d agree that max level players should be granted a respec when major changes are made, but if you’re not max level, waiting til your next level isn’t an undue burden imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

One of the things I consider problematic about the skill system as presently constructed encourages a jack of all trades master of none approach. This is what you’re going to get if you make stacking talents exponentially more expensive while giving incremental  benefit.

To the OP: are you aware that you already have a respec at each level? I’d agree that max level players should be granted a respec when major changes are made, but if you’re not max level, waiting til your next level isn’t an undue burden imo.

Of course I am aware.  The game made a change that could interfere with somebody's planned respec.  I spec a certain way then built a crap tone of stuff and then go a different path the next one, rinse and repeat.  But if the game changes and messes with my track I want an extra respec, I dont want to wait.

Edited by Olthoi