Nordist

Enough is enough Dev MUST read this

First of all, I specify that I play PVE server and Lawless zone.

I am relatively bad at English, I use a translation software. Some of my sentences may be badly shot, sorry for that.

I agree to prevent players from building anywhere and anyhow. Especially those who have big doors everywhere or those who block resources.

But prevent the players from building anything, no.

what your latest patch did to me:

A player came to put his shipyard at the end of my pontoon, where I usually place my boat.

(patch reducing the area of influence of structures).

And now I must farm like crazy to finish my house (patch insane stone craft).

While by your fault, I have no more boats (possibility to put a shipyard, build a ship inside, but the boat hit the ground when it is released, goodbye boat, 2 times => galleon and Schooner).

Before that, it was an alpha wolf that appeared in my courtyard and killed my 2 wolves, my 3 bears and my giraffe.

Before that, my schooner sank when I left him in freeport to go to sleep.

Before that it was harmful players who ran the boats playing with the overweight.

Then there was the fountain of youth, my character is 100 years old, and I try to build an alliance with other companies of my island to go. But it's not like that, and run naked and reappearing on his raft does not work very well, especially we are not even sure that the fountain is there ....

Dificulity in a survival game is normal, no problem with that.

But piss off the players by imposing foolish choices, no.

Whenever we think the worst is over, something worse happens.

As long as I am there I continue the list of things that exasperate me.

- Respec : having to wait to pass a level for respec is completely stupid.

How do we do in an emergency?

I put a lot of skill points in the building, now that I can not build stone anymore, what do I do? I am waiting to pass a level for respec? ridiculous.

What are you waiting for to implant a potion of respec?

At this time you can do a very hard thing, a lot of resources for not being respec every 5 minutes, what you just do for the stone construction for example...

- Alliance : too few options.

- Animals and structures : every time I log in I have to break stone floors to free my animals that have gotten stuck in.

- Chat channel : a big joke.

I could go on a long time, but I like this game and I do not want to burden you with reproach.

We have an alliance on my island, to manage what is going on, to help each other and to make everything go well

we do not prevent people from settling there, but we want to prevent them from doing anything wrong.

Since your last patch, despite the fact that the island is locked, some players have arrived and settled anyhow (large doors everywhere, structures against ours ...)

We free up space when people ask us, but here they are harmful players who have arrived, never hello, do not respect anything.

these few players ruin the game of most who had yet do something good ...

On my 300 hours of play, I spent 50 really playing.

Every time you do something right, just after you are laying a shit without a name.

it's an alpha game ok, but please think about everyone when you make a choice.

There are big group players, small group players, solo players, PVP players, PVE players, friendly players, bad players ...

I know it's hard to please everyone, but you have to pay attention to your choices, it's you who have launched this game full of promise, but it is we who have spent more than a hundred hours inside.

Ruining the game experience of most by a choice between two meals is not very wise ...

• Like 2

Another little thing that could be improved : Houselights.

why not allow them to light up only at night or refilling automatically when we put oil in the house's chest?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nordist said:

Another little thing that could be improved : Houselights.

why not allow them to light up only at night or refilling automatically when we put oil in the house's chest?

This will come in a mod eventually.  Ark had some really good mods for automating lighting.

6 minutes ago, Dorf said:

This will come in a mod eventually.  Ark had some really good mods for automating lighting.

Ark at least had torches, we don't even have that. 

This game is a complete mess. EA or not its a damn mess.