Sign in to follow this  
Dread Beard

Floating Elephant/Lost Elephant!!

Tried putting my elephant on my brig and it just started floating away...now its gone...fix this please and gimme back my elephant.

20190124184451_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Waves* Bye Bye

If you whistle follow, they come back.  I've had that happen with a bear a couple times.

Edited by arzosah

Lucky yours you could see. Mine just vanished when I went to put it on the brig. Use the spyglass and try to use T to whistle it to ya?

Oh but thank you for reminding me. I was gonna go check to see if mine returned after reboot.

Edited by Sadie Blackhawk

28 minutes ago, Dread Beard said:

@Sadie Blackhawk I hope it did return, Mine was 58 and was a real help with wood..sigh

I've had this scenario happen before.. But it was a vanishing lion.  We ported it onto a brig and poof it was gone.  A few hours and a server restart later we got a message that it was eaten by a shark.  No idea how in the world that happened.

We had the same issue with our bear,  our lvl 55 bear just disappeared as well.  I looked up didn't see it in the sky, swam to the bottom of the ocean, nope not there.  Nothing in our log that she's died....I figure she's exploring space.