Sign in to follow this  
Jozzie McTowel

shame on you Bug forum not working

Am I the only one who noticed that the bug section only shows the highest voted topics and not the most recent ones when u create anew topic it appears on page 5 where nobody will find it and nobody will upvote it. This way no topics will ever get 200 votes what so ever. Found it out after bringing this topic to the bug section in the hope they are gonna use they eyes one day.

• Like 1

Just now, Jerryn said:

image.png

That's however unintuitive, by default it should be sorted by recent activity, otherwise why we don't have this mess in general discussions section? Please consider changing it back, suggestions are the same, many won't change their sorting settings and so many suggestions get thrown into the void in favor of most popular 1-2 pages.

• Like 1

Just now, Nightstrasza said:

That's however unintuitive, by default it should be sorted by recent activity, otherwise why we don't have this mess in general discussions section? Please consider changing it back, suggestions are the same, many won't change their sorting settings and so many suggestions get thrown into the void in favor of most popular 1-2 pages.

Yea what he said, alot of the bug topics already got forgotten and pushed to the background when this bug stuff was implemented with votes, now u have a gazillion topics about the same thing cuz nobody uses that sort of filter when not pointed to it.

3 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

image.png

I wish u and your bosses replied to my other topic that has been there for almost a week now, but Jat, Jermey and all the other headless chickens rather hide and only respond to positive comments, tell them to man the fuck up.

1 minute ago, Jerryn said:

I can see it both ways, especially for a major bug on a release.  But, I will mention it to the others and see where it goes.

Did you really just say that... Especially for a major bug on a release? This entire game was a bug since release, so many topics were in the bug section before they changed the damn thing and said well if u get 200 upvotes on a bug within a week we MAYBE look at it. Like he replied to the PVE Sinking ships topic with "Theoretically that can be fixed" that was a week ago and not a single reply from him in there after that. We already knew they didn't want to listen to us, but don't try to tell us fairytales.