Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

pve Proposal to make a game better than ARK !!!

I know how hard is to make an MMO of such difficulty as this project ATLAS is because I am working as a Game tester in real life in games Industry and preparing for games development career and due to many other facts (that I wont share it here due to many corps policies), I came by with a proposal that I think will boost your willingness and motivation to improve things more than in ARK or above other competitors ! 

First of all, create a [DONATIONS] button in the main menu UI. Donation will come from those satisfied people based on your improvements but before that improve life on PVE servers and basic idea which at this stage of development has started with very bad ideas where worldwide people are not all mature but full of kids that are low IQ and will cause huge damage due to their stupid satisfaction to do bad thing anywhere they play game above their age and understanding. 

PVE mode should be more friendly for players that most of them have a family, a job and want to play on PVE for the simple fact to play for fun, know worldwide people with good behavior and well-meaning, and want to tame, build personal house projects that don't affect neighborhood, trade and beat together the end game boss (Kraken)

PVE Mode should be a place where hackers and malicious exploiters (most of them kids with their IQ below room's temperature that play an 18+ game) should be banned permanently (including any other MMO on STEAM > "STEAM MMOs restriction for past bad behavior" rule restriction should be implemented on STEAM) !!!

Underaged people should not be allowed to play mature games on STEAM !!! 

I will definitely support your ATLAS project and many other satisfied customers/players within donations IF you would improve the life on Official EU PVE mode clustered servers !!! 

- PVE servers should have limited or no claiming systems but who make most of trading should be on top as a company and from time to time to receive in game benefits if they maintain their top position ! 

- Claiming should exist only when people want to have a permanent base/HQ (that means 1 single claiming flag) instead of this greediness claiming system on a PVE ( on PVP claiming system has a purpose);

- This game is most likely like ANNO from finding on other islands the needed resources and make trades for others to get richer ! 

Thank you for bringing a new idea of MMO in this modern area ! 

Edited by StefanKyle84
updates

I'm enjoying the game but feel no need to contribute further funds. If this game had a monthly fee I probably would have cancelled it. 

Perhaps they should have set the initial price higher this might have mitigated the launch woes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Badkebab said:

I'm enjoying the game but feel no need to contribute further funds. If this game had a monthly fee I probably would have cancelled it. 

Perhaps they should have set the initial price higher this might have mitigated the launch woes. 

I wasn't referring to the subscription fee ! Never ever !  I was thinking that maybe developers (which are lead by a producer, the one with the idea - and other technical engineers) should have a motivation boost from satisfied customers that enjoy this new game idea and want to send their appreciation to those who try harder to improve things in their project based on mature customers voice over official forums. 

Edited by StefanKyle84

Will the idea has merit in principle I think a donate button would depress them more than motivate them at present

• Like 1

Survival game that tells you to join a company with hundreds of other players to enjoy the game.... stupid!

Go watch a survival show or survival youtube videos.

Take the survival title out of the game and change it to team match title

Edited by Scorpionshawn