Lobster

CANT LOG IN AFTER 15.6

14 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

What server were you trying to join? Also, we haven't pushed any client updates for the last 3 hours. 

EU PvP ... i dont get the errors anymore, restarted my network and evrtyhing is good. 

It could also be regional issue, looking at the server populations on PvP NA, there are a number of 0 player regions (of which I was in one) eg : c15 to f15 are all 0, thats not normal.

• Like 1

Same NA kraken o4 i have this same problem when you relese BE

LMAO i try to enter with no battle eye client i get the error because you cannot join without battleeye then i try to enter with low memory client and works . i was doing this like 2 updates before when i get stuck in primalBP screen. So Battle eye maybe is the problem again.

Edited by Sennin

7 hours ago, Lobster said:

Server: NA PVP Krakens

Region: I8

If I choose "rejoin atlas" I forever get stuck at PrimalGameData_BP

If I choose "join new atlas" I instantly get "host connection time out" follow by "pending connection failed" I then have to restart to even get rejoin as an option again.

For about 25% of users we have been dealing with this for 4 days already.  15.6 Was supposed to fix it for us.

Jat I still cant log into EU PvE. Was at Golden Age Ruins yesterday when I logged out due to server restart. Havent been able to connect last night or today. Ive been able to get into NA PvE by starting anew character there but when I then try to logged back into EU PvE at a freeport my game just crashes with a Host Pending Connection timeout-Lost/timeout pending connection to host. Going to try the battleye fix above and see if any luck

Edit: Success! After using the low memory mode I ignored the error and unresponsiveness for a couple of minutes and the game loaded in! My advice to people is to be patient with the loading screens 

Edited by Captain 420

I can log in now, but I lost all of my powerstones, my fountain of youth buff and 11 levels.

Hey Jat Im on PVE Hydraw's den in grid K14 and im part of the Crimson Commune and i logged on during server updates  were going on and glitched under the map and now i keep disconnecting from the server and my screen stays black but i can hear my character.

20190124130252_1.jpg

Edited by SlyJaren
Status change, everything works now