Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Anyone successfully wiped 1 Grid out of the rest?

Has anyone successfully wiped a grid? I just want to wipe one grid out of the X I have, but I have not successfully found a way?

Anyone successful with this? thnx

May I be more specific, Players are logged out on that grid, it seems to be corrupt. Was looking for a way via reddis.

Did you tried to delete the ocean.atlas file of this grid ? A:\AtlasServer\ShooterGame\Saved\A1_0-0\ocean.atlas

Do not delete the redis_atlasdb.rdb, it will delete all characters on your all servers and it won't delete any structure.

21 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Has anyone successfully wiped a grid? I just want to wipe one grid out of the X I have, but I have not successfully found a way?

Anyone successful with this? thnx

Just delete the contents of the savedarks folder of that specific server. Should be under Shootergame/Saved/SavedArks. That's where all the data on buildings/dinos is located. That should be all you need to do. I believe people will still have thier characters and tribes intact, but all thier stuff will be gone. And if you want to delete the characters and tribes you can use admin commands for that.

19 hours ago, Ronnie said:

May I be more specific, Players are logged out on that grid, it seems to be corrupt. Was looking for a way via reddis.

This... could be a database error. Depending on your very specific issue, I may know what happened, and if it's what happened to us there may not be a solution. If you can be VERY specific about exact symptoms, I might be able to help. If its the database targeting error related to ServerGrid.ServerOnly.Json