darcek

I give up for now

This game has great potential.. just like ARK.

But the structure at the moment is not playable for me.what a shame. 

Here are my main breaking points why cant play ATLAS now:

1)After you claim an area someone else can simply come and claim the area to himself literately you cant have any property, all  your stuff will always be plundered by players,unless you put it in storage but keep puting it in box then out its too arduos,locks need to be on everything in PVE not just boxes.

2)Taming is way too hard.even after ive trained taming efficiency its way too slow,then after you got your tames ,they just standing outside helpless waiting for the occasional predator to come kill them. Theres no way to place doors(lol thou there are doors in the game)and building a base is way too hard.

3)Metal and other resources arent found in one area.You need to travel around the world to get stuff..problem is where you keep stuff? probably on ship..but that can be lost then all is lost? Yea I love a challenge,but after all these just too much.

i probably will revisit the game few years after hopefully they will get it right by then..

In the endgame unless you are part of a big tribe, you can't have any propierty because the chinese will rip them apart sooner or later (pvp).

I think taming is aimed for endgame when you have your fort, big tribe, etc to defend them. Until them it's just a waste of time.

If you are worried about progress, make a raft, hide it in the open sea and work from there. 

You can hide items underwater too, just mark the location.