Sign in to follow this  
ReilanT

100 Year old and all her Teeth :)

Today my little Ennah have Reatch her 100 year 🙂, 870 day in game ... if the Age systeme are sync with age my Ennah have only 23 year old 😛 

i'm alone to dont make run for the Fountain of youth because difficulty and lag ? 

old_Ennah2.jpg

Fountain of youth is not that hard once you know what to do,like so many stuff in ATLAS.

Best weapons of choice are the official forums and discord.

All you need is a sloop for fast travel,you can use the ramshackle one you get in free port thou its slower or make your own one with better sails.

With the x2 event on its even easier..

You need to go with only stuff your willing to lose,your sloop a bed ofc for re spawns(your going to die alot).

A good tip I got in global chat was to respec to all your points to health and stamina(like 90% to hp rest stam) and invest in sneaking 3.

From there is just follow the feeds find a location go there,find the closest shore to caves entrance,and just start running sessions,till you get it right.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, darcek said:

Fountain of youth is not that hard once you know what to do,like so many stuff in ATLAS.

Best weapons of choice are the official forums and discord.

All you need is a sloop for fast travel,you can use the ramshackle one you get in free port thou its slower or make your own one with better sails.

With the x2 event on its even easier..

You need to go with only stuff your willing to lose,your sloop a bed ofc for re spawns(your going to die alot).

A good tip I got in global chat was to respec to all your points to health and stamina(like 90% to hp rest stam) and invest in sneaking 3.

From there is just follow the feeds find a location go there,find the closest shore to caves entrance,and just start running sessions,till you get it right.

i keep your advice in my mind when we will try with my 2 mate,  we have a sloop speed for that ! Sneaking is in the Taming tree and i dont have it, we will try without one day