Sign in to follow this  
Ramsy78

How does one keep lion feed while offline?

feeding trough u can but stack in and the animal take it automazicly and the spoiling time isnt so short in it

1: You can cook meat.
2: You can put meat in a trough.
3: A hungry lion doesn't instantly starve. If it's not moving it should be good for 1-3 days without food before starving (and dying) rather quickly after that.

Yeah, the really small stacks and fast decay time of meat worried me at first, and it appeared that the lions and wolves and bears were not eating cooked meat, but I did notice that the meat eaters don't seem to need to eat a lot, if they are just sitting there.  The problem come in when stuff spawns in your pen, making you need to leave tames on Neutral.  They will need to eat more when attacked and injured.  If you can log in each day, this shouldn't be an issue.

I myself, would prefer that they don't go so far with the survival aspect of the game, in this game.  Games like these want to make you grind for everything, to make up for the lack of game content.  If every day, you log in and have many chores that need done, just for upkeep, you don't realize that you aren't going on adventures.  I will likely continue to play on unofficial servers, and those, in the future, will usually have a stacking mod, which will fix that issue.  You will be able to fill a trough, and walk away from the game for several days, without coming back to dead or dying tames.