Sign in to follow this  
Tosalius

Impossible to get wood

Punch trees and take massive health damage and die.  While getting eating by a swarm of seagulls that do more damage than giant snakes and wolves.

Is this really how you expected the game to work?  I feel like you all got confused between Christmas and April Fools.  Completely different holidays folks.

Try combo with fists. Eg left mouse right mouse mouse wheel up mouse wheel down. You only need like 3 wood to make first tool

There are smaller trees in the freeports and various regions you can forage without assaulting the tree with fisticuffs the same way (Hold E Key) you do Fiber/Berries. As said, it only takes a few wood to make your first tool.

Edited by Teach

1 hour ago, Teach said:

There are smaller trees in the freeports and various regions you can forage without assaulting the tree with fisticuffs the same way (Hold E Key) you do Fiber/Berries. As said, it only takes a few wood to make your first tool.

I can second it, launch day i spawned in a lawless server and it was hell and high water to get wood. Second day i manage to get into a lag free 132/150 freeport (suprising i know) and within the hour i had so much would a lvl 3 like me at the time didn't know what to do with it.