Sign in to follow this  
Implicitlee

Sorry Have I Missed an Ownership Timer

I have built a base on EU PVE Sirens Call in Lawless E11 a place called Kraken's Bay, I built a large building all stone floor, stone walls and a large stone gate inside this I put my Elephant, I have a ramp outside going to the top of this building on this I put my Lion, Wolf, Bear, Bull and Cow, I have a feeding Trough which I filled with meat before I logged off. I logged in today and the Bear, Wolf and Lion have vanished, the Bull and Cow are still there so I doubt the others were killed by an animal that can jump 5 walls high or they would all be gone. 

I love wasting my time.

logged off at 10pm UK last night logged in at 4.45pm UK, I put them on passive they are 5 walls high and the ramp has very limited access, I will log in later and check the logs I guess

Try whistling "J" and walking if there is nothing in the log.  Sometimes that will make them pop out of wherever they were.  Had to do that for an ostrich I put in a 3x3 barn with a tiger and a horse.  It was no where to be seen, whistled all follow, led the tiger and horse out and the ostrich magically appeared.