Sign in to follow this  
Nadas

Fountain of server is full

So I was disconnected upon entering 014 to check out the fountain of youth, because the server is full.  Can't log in now, because the server is full.

Same here.

Server is full message so we are completely locked out of the game at this point. I am not sure how the devs did not realize the havoc that would be caused by funneling everyone to a single grid with a low level cap. Well it is alpha i guess and this is the kind of kinks that get worked out during alpha. Does suck for the players tho

• Like 1

This is just another example of the devs not properly considering the ramifications of their actions. Most players are already over 90 years old and the age de-buff is pretty punishing, so it stands to reason most players will decide to go for the fountain of youth right away. The problem is that there is only one fountain per main server.... meaning thousands of people could be trying tp bum rush a grid server only capable of handling a couple hundred players. That was a foreseeable issue (which is why I haven't made the trip yet) that could have been avoided by having multiple fountains for the first spawn or resetting everyone's age so there wasn't an immediate log jam. 

Yessir im one of those guys too. Quite the shitty situation im not sure who thought all this was going to go well. They are keeping hundreds of us from playing. This does nothing but hurt the game unfortunately:(