Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

This gets deep lol 123...playing ark, and atlas lovely.

123 is an extremely common Steam name that pvp server people use to hide themselves

4 hours ago, Zarine said:

123 is an extremely common Steam name that pvp server people use to hide themselves

sure is but your not seeing the whole picture? Attacking and wiping out Burkeblacks islands etc... on stream then 123 pops up as hes going around talking about the hacks and hacked planks etc.. but when i asked him So you have a friend that is 123 the hacker? his voice changed. So take it as you will but dont be fooled....

"Friend added 123 while playing ARK"

"Currently playing ATLAS"

123 is just as common as a premade and generated steam name to hide ones self. Not saying it wasnt the same person, but it's like seeing "[streamer]123" in the kill list on Fortnite, lol. It's just there and could be anyone.

I was watching the "Whale and plane vod" and I was wondering why the heck I kept seeing 123 joining server over and over again.

I thought it was some guy having a real bad time with dc's or something. But, 123 kept joing the server enough for it to stand out to someone just casually watching the vod. heh

Edited by Liatni

123 is thanks to ARK.

See when Ark opened up all servers to transfers, players were transferring all over the place. And websites that tracked player names and steam ID's started popping up, and could display who was playing on what server, and what other servers those players had been on.

People started using this to retaliate on cross-server raiders.

So it was discovered that if everyone changes their name to 123, you could have a 70/70 server, of people named 123, and it will only show 1 person as being on that server named 123 to those websites and no steam ID.

So you can raid without fear of being tracked back to your homeserver.