Sign in to follow this  
Nominal_Giant

Hydras at Freeports and ships exploding. [NA] PVE

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the E4 free port west island and came face to face with a FRIGG'N HYDRA! I stood watching it a moment laying waste to the local wildlife then suddenly POOF its gone! just blinked out of existence. When it left my Sloop exploded...Thankfully it had nothing on it. I feel bad for people who were there that had ships with lots of cargo though because from the way it sounds every ship in the grid met the same fate as mine....  

834910_screenshots_20190117015454_1.jpg

Edited by Nominal_Giant
  • Haha 2

Another unfinished idea of Wildca… Grapeshot Games. Having dangerous stuff in Atlas is cool. But SOTD, cyclones, alphas, cheesy food mechanics, crappy ship decay and hydras is just annoying. The implementation of this ideas is again complete trash.

5 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

Another unfinished idea of Wildca… Grapeshot Games. Having dangerous stuff in Atlas is cool. But SOTD, cyclones, alphas, cheesy food mechanics, crappy ship decay and hydras is just annoying. The implementation of this ideas is again complete trash.

It was a cheater, there's no randomly spawning hydras on freeports nor everyones ships exploding at the same time.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Charles U Farley said:

PvE players will like this post.