Starbuck

Nitrado & G-Portal Get it ?

The base of your game is players, without players you do not get anything.
Grapeshot game made millions $$$ with the sales we all did to buy your game.

The option that the files were unavailable should have been very nice, but it's far from the case since Nitrado & G-Portal get them.

Why not release them to players since we are the MOST important part of your game?

Without us you just do not exist, G-Portal and Nitrado either.
:classic_huh:

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

This is on their to-do list: https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/announcement/6-early-access-launch/

I'm sure they are working very hard behind the scenes, we just have to be patient. :classic_smile:

I am patient, i just do not understand why we cannot have the app_ID openned for everyones instead of just 2 renters when we know the officials are not hosted in NA even if the name say it. We get very bad pings from NA on the officials.

Edited by Starbuck

7 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

I am patient, i just do not understand why we cannot have the app_ID openned for everyones instead of just 2 renters when we know the officials are not hosted in NA even if the name say it. We get very bad pings from NA on the officials.

Yeah, based on their address, the NA servers appears to be hosted in Germany at the moment. This is most likely temporarily, and they will hopefully be moved at some point.

This is part of the dam lag issue , for a developer you think they would of not made that mistake but then again they made many others .