Sign in to follow this  
vaylain

Unoccupied and anchored ships should be immune to damage...

Unoccupied and anchored ships should be immune to damage...these ships are not currently pvp'ing so why should they be subjected to griefers? The game encourages others to leave their homelands to sail to other islands for adventure, resource, and experience but doing so always leaves you stranded on an exotic island since as soon as you finally make the ship and sail to another island, your ship is immediately destroyed by random griefers. destroying or trying to steal an unoccupied and anchored ship is NOT pvp'ing it is called griefing and because of griefing, Atlas will be absolutely ruined. How about making safe harbors on all islands where you can safely moor your ships for gold coins? These could be NPC ran harbors and ships moored there would be flagged as immune as long as their fees are aptly paid in full.

Did you talk to the people before you pulled right up to their island? Negotiate terms? 

Do you just drive your truck on to your neighbor's lawn and say, "I'm parking here while I go look around in your garden."

5 minutes ago, TheSzerdi said:

Did you talk to the people before you pulled right up to their island? Negotiate terms? 

Do you just drive your truck on to your neighbor's lawn and say, "I'm parking here while I go look around in your garden."

Is there a feature in  real life that I'm missing that requires me to go to my neighbors houses and root around in their gardens?

12 minutes ago, Dweros said:

Is there a feature in  real life that I'm missing that requires me to go to my neighbors houses and root around in their gardens?

Could be buried treasure. Better go dig it up to be sure. Metal detector might help. Lost wedding rings can be quite valuable. 

Just now, TheSzerdi said:

Could be buried treasure. Better go dig it up to be sure. Metal detector might help. Lost wedding rings can be quite valuable. 

Guess I should bring a truck, load it up with excavation equipment then.

• Like 1