Sign in to follow this  
Virkatjol

But at least we don't have Yetis...

We took a trip to the polar region to tame some adorable penguins. OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

However Yetis. Wow.... They are aggressive and my level 50 bear had trouble taking one down that was level 7 and already at half health from killing a pack of wolves. 

Also the wolves are SO BAD there too. They eat all the penguins!!

We ended up losing our bear, our wolf and multiple penguins to wolves. But we managed to get 1 penguin tamed after spending 4 hours.

He's super cute. But was he worth 4 hours and 2 tames? Not sure.

9 minutes ago, Virkatjol said:

We took a trip to the polar region to tame some adorable penguins. OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

However Yetis. Wow.... They are aggressive and my level 50 bear had trouble taking one down that was level 7 and already at half health from killing a pack of wolves. 

We ended up losing our bear, our wolf and multiple penguins to wolves. But we managed to get 1 penguin tamed after spending 4 hours.

Yeah I wouldn't want to tame in that area or bring tames to it.  We brought guns and fire arrows still ended up dying a lot for the 3k naptha oil and 72 mythos we brought home.  Yetis are pains to kill.  I'd probably prefer KOing the penguins and moving them to a safer area for taming lol.  You paid way too much for that penguin.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Virkatjol said:

^ this is what I hope the game moves away from...