Sign in to follow this  
homi231

Server Problems

(English)

Hey Guys today i did setup a Server For atlas a 2x2 Squary on My HP Proliant dl380 g6 Server installed is Windows server 2k16

i have 2 X Intel Xenon l5520 2.27GHz cpu's and 32 GB of Ram now i get this error i think it has to do with that Redis Installer  i did Install it but wen i want to start the server i get this message

(German)

hallo Leute ich habe einen serber für atlas erstell 2x2 grid auf meinem HP Proliant dl380 g6 Server installiert ist windows server 2k16

ich habe 2 X Intel Xenon l5520 2.27GHz cpu's and 32 GB of Ram jetzt bekomme ich wenn ich den server starten möchte diesen error ich denke das hat mit diesem Redis Installer zu tun.installiert ist es aber ich bekomme diese fehlermeldung

VERSION: 11.3
ShooterGameServer.exe!FDatabaseRedisShared::LoadDatabaseConnectionInfo() (0x00007ff6788b9eda) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\databaseshared_redis.cpp:79]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FDatabaseRedisShared::GetOrCreateClientConnection() (0x00007ff6788b72aa) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\databaseshared_redis.cpp:157]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UDatabase_ClusterInfo_Redis::Init() (0x00007ff6788c45da) + 180 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\database_clusterinfo_redis.cpp:97]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::StartGameInstance() (0x00007ff678d28328) + 20 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:307]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Init() (0x00007ff679c919b6) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:735]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterEngine::Init() (0x00007ff678d1420f) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shooterengine.cpp:396]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Init() (0x00007ff67887837c) + 0 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2115]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff678877e72) + 12 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:128]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff678877f7a) + 5 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff67887daba) + 17 bytes [h:\yarkupdatelive\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:209]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff67ab5b62d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff84e728364) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff84e9ee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff84e9ee851) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

10 hours ago, homi231 said:

(English)

Hey Guys today i did setup a Server For atlas a 2x2 Squary on My HP Proliant dl380 g6 Server installed is Windows server 2k16

i have 2 X Intel Xenon l5520 2.27GHz cpu's and 32 GB of Ram now i get this error i think it has to do with that Redis Installer  i did Install it but wen i want to start the server i get this message

(German)

hallo Leute ich habe einen serber für atlas erstell 2x2 grid auf meinem HP Proliant dl380 g6 Server installiert ist windows server 2k16

ich habe 2 X Intel Xenon l5520 2.27GHz cpu's and 32 GB of Ram jetzt bekomme ich wenn ich den server starten möchte diesen error ich denke das hat mit diesem Redis Installer zu tun.installiert ist es aber ich bekomme diese fehlermeldung

You didn't start or setup redis.  You need make sure redis is running and the redis.conf is configured to match your servergrid jsons

so i setup my atlas 1x1 server can see it fine in the list and anyone else can join it and play, but when i join the server my self from my gaming pc, not my atlas server pc which is another pc. i load into the game and as soon as i move or touch my mouse i get dc, if anyone has any idea what is stopping me from playing my own server. both my pc and server pc are wired not over wifi . 

8 hours ago, Karageek said:

You didn't start or setup redis.  You need make sure redis is running and the redis.conf is configured to match your servergrid jsons

from the youtube tutorials it says you dont have to setup The redis just install and letsgo thats what i did can you be more spezific about what you say ?

3 hours ago, homi231 said:

from the youtube tutorials it says you dont have to setup The redis just install and letsgo thats what i did can you be more spezific about what you say ?

homi du musst vor dem start der server immer die redis datenbank starten.  hab ich auch im video gesagt..

ich kann nix starten wenn ich es probiere zu starten gehts direkt wieder wegg ka wieso das dem so ist

12 hours ago, homi231 said:

ich kann nix starten wenn ich es probiere zu starten gehts direkt wieder wegg ka wieso das dem so ist

ja es schliest sich ganz schnell ein fenster und kurz darauf startet ein neues das auf bleiben muss.. du musst das auch über die .bat datei starten im redis ordner und nicht die exe direkt..

On 1/16/2019 at 3:52 PM, homi231 said:

Open the file ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json go to the bottom and make sure to change the passwords like below : (PUT THE SAME PASSWORD FOR ALL THE CONFIGURATION)

"DatabaseConnections": [
    {
      "Name": "Default",
      "URL": "127.0.0.1",
      "Port": 6379,
      "Password": "YOUR_PASSWORD"
    },
    {
      "Name": "TribeDB",
    },
    {
      "Name": "TravelDataDB",
    },
    {
      "Name": "TerritoryDB",
    },
    {
      "Name": "LogDB",
    }
  ]

DO NOT CHANGE anything else in it.

After that, go to A:\AtlasServer\AtlasTools\RedisDatabase\redis.conf and edit it. Search for requirepass you should have something like that :

Screenshot_102.png.99c26e590c00c444e75a245fdce67faf.png

put the SAME password you did in the ServerGrid.ServerOnly.json file then relaunch Redis and your servers.