Sign in to follow this  
Goosfraba

Yet another claim system post(seems bugged)

so.. ive been patiently waiting for the chinese on my island to die off and leave, which finally happened.. and now that they are gone, their land is claimable, yet it is still somehow contested..

When you go to ping the flag to locate the contesters, it doesnt let you - by that i mean you press E and nothing happens at all, it just doesnt work - if you remove ur declaiming flag and hit E it pops the msg "challenge this flag to show enemys"  - so its not me or my E button that isnt working, it only works when there is some1 in the radius (tested it with a friend not in my company)

what im getting at, is there is litterally nobody near me my claim flag or in the contestable zone and yet its still contested..

Edited by Goosfraba

HAd this happen but they were way on the edge over a hill couldnt see them unless i was closer after hitting E

18 minutes ago, Pax said:

HAd this happen but they were way on the edge over a hill couldnt see them unless i was closer after hitting E

this is different, there is litterally no1 around.. cant press E at all

I have got same issue with a single flag on my claim border there is nothing at all in the claim atea it over laps a bare rock top I have run the entire claim there is noone / nothing at all withing the claim yet it's contested

Just now, uli said:

I have got same issue with a single flag on my claim border there is nothing at all in the claim atea it over laps a bare rock top I have run the entire claim there is noone / nothing at all withing the claim yet it's contested

have you tried to see if there underground using glitches with the world mesh press k and then see if you can see  if they have a raft or something under the ground

On 1/15/2019 at 5:36 AM, Goosfraba said:

its like, even though they died, their bodies are still here haunting their homes..

This made me laugh so much  😭😂😂😂😂😂😂