ExplodingYeti

Server status

Someone have a link to a servers status page?

I'm sure i have seen something with all the grid status, but i can't find it, google give no results.

I say because my character started to glitch out, my inventory would open then close asap, no font was showing or any menu like for doors ship or containers, couldn't open any containers (only doors), the battle eyes kicked me because the client was not responding. My grid seam down as my only option is to create new atlas... So i want to check.

Same identical problem. Playing on EU PVE

The Rejoin atlas is gone as well. I though that my character was wiped.

But if you choose "join new atlas" and choose a freeport nearby, then all of a sudden i spawn back to my character on the grid where i left it.

Now having the battleye "client is not responding" issue.

Ye i manage to go back into my character by just choosing a freeport, also it was really a strange process as the game freeze with host pending connection time out, but somehow it still go through and put me in my character. But the same glitch is there. If i open the inventory it show up and immediately close, half the UI is missing. Then after 30 sec/1min i got kicked by battle eye again for client not responding...

I just logged in again to run into the house and quit the client, hope it will be fixed soon.

M6 eu pve.

Ho and between i found a link for the server but it's pretty hard to find the zone you want. But it's better than nothing: www.battlemetrics.com