Sign in to follow this  
morty

How to harvest/produce Olive Oil

Has anyone yet found out how olive oil is harvested/crafted?

We have so many olive trees and it seems like olive oil is a real thing in this game πŸ™‚

I think atm there is no way to get Olive Oil. IΒ΄m searching for it, but nothing to found.

Maybe they adding it later, to craft in Mortar.

Edited by Protschak

3 hours ago, morty said:

Has anyone yet found out how olive oil is harvested/crafted?

We have so many olive trees and it seems like olive oil is a real thing in this game πŸ™‚

If you are near those olive trees, stand by one and hold down H. This will tell you all the possible resources harvestable from it. If olives are one of them and you haven’t been getting them, then either it’s a bug or you’re using the wrong tool. Generally though tool use just determines weight of resources given, not whether you get them at all or not.

13 minutes ago, Protschak said:

I think atm there is no way to get Olive Oil. IΒ΄m searching for it, but nothing to found.

Maybe they adding it later, to craft in Mortar.

You need olives, that is all. If you read my response you will see that is all you need. Olive is classed in the Oil group. I don't think you need to make Olive Oil from anything, you just harvest Olives from olive trees.

have you test it?

i want to craft a fine Gun, had fish oil and olives, but it shows me just the fish oil as oil

On 1/14/2019 at 6:57 PM, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You need olives, that is all. If you read my response you will see that is all you need. Olive is classed in the Oil group. I don't think you need to make Olive Oil from anything, you just harvest Olives from olive trees.

Yeah I have tried this several times. Sadly olives are not working as oil as it is.

We have some allies, who used to make olive oil in the mortar, but that's not possible now for sure. If this is true, you have been able to do it, but not anymore. Maybe it's a bug πŸ™‚

17 minutes ago, morty said:

Yeah I have tried this several times. Sadly olives are not working as oil as it is.

We have some allies, who used to make olive oil in the mortar, but that's not possible now for sure. If this is true, you have been able to do it, but not anymore. Maybe it's a bug πŸ™‚

Hrm. Odd. I have had no exposure to olives yet ingame, but thanks for the info.