Sign in to follow this  
Poot Pootington

Why pay more for NPC's on cannons?

My NPC crew goes from 1 gold every 1.7 hours to 1 gold every .9 hours when they're on cannons.  

Seems to be completely unnecessary maintenance to have to manually unseat/assign them every time I sail.  To make it worse, when I unseat them, they glitch/clip through the mast and floor.  I literally watched one clip through my floor and fly off into the sky.  

I think the logic is they get paid more when "working". I agree though that its pretty annoying having to unseat them every time you return home given how glitchy they are. I'd rather they make them one flat price when anchored and one flat price when at sea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

I think the logic is they get paid more when "working". I agree though that its pretty annoying having to unseat them every time you return home given how glitchy they are. I'd rather they make them one flat price when anchored and one flat price when at sea.

This.

I actually assumed this was how the system worked until I couldn't figure out why my cannon crew was more expensive then those on sails... Which also makes no sense.