Sign in to follow this  
Olivar

Uncraftable Blueprint

Okay,

We looted a blueprint for a Shipyard from one of the crates in the Artic region.
The requirements to build the shipyard are as follows:

• 4 * 1804 Fibers
  • 4 * 902 stone
  • 4 * 3608 Thatch
  • 4 * 7215 Wood

That's a total of 116 slots needed to hold all these materials at any given time.
How are we supposed to craft these things, when they have a smithy requirements, but cannot hold all items?

This was a problem in Ark for a long time. All I can is that upgraded shipyards which I hear only provide increased durability to the shipyard itself, would be of dubious value anyway imo.

That's what we're trying to test.....
Whether there's any benefit to having a better shipyard.
Our Schooner can take on ship of the damned easily at the moment, but we want sturdier stuff, and hunting down the correct blueprint is a pain, assuming there's even one for an upgraded ship hull or planks

I check blueprints out, for the sake of it, and just throw them away.  They're either uncraftable, as you point out, or offer a very low % of extra durability for WAY more materials than it's worth.  I'm not saying good ones aren't out there, but I've never seen one up to now.

It is stupid, but for a shipyard only a blueprint changes is durability, which isn't the most important thing in my opinion.