Sign in to follow this  
Wraith.Gamer

does treating someone like a slave in game go against rules?

are there any rules that are not outright mentioned in the code of conduct that might be able to get a player removed who logs on only to: wastes tools and resources, steals gear from other members in the same company and treats everyone like they're his slaves(verbally mainly - through a discord) banned or something similar?

Your other thread about this not good enough?ย  No, there is nothing in the Rules of Conduct.

An Admin of the company may get rid of him. Or you leave the company. Well, a company is group of people that voluntarily band together to play together. Honestly, I don't get the point.

Anyways, I treat my crew as slaves. Command them, hand'em some rice and stop any mutiny by shooting some of them at times. Yes, PvE has friendly fire turned on. Ok, there will be a point when I wake up and am covered in pink cloth, but, heck, I'm gonna take it like a man ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

Given that the game provides handcuffs, gibbets, cages and hanging nooses, and given that itโ€™s a game about piracy, a practice which has historically been linked to slavery, Iโ€™m gonna go out on a limb and say slavery is fine.

1 minute ago, Insegt said:

An Admin of the company may get rid of him. Or you leave the company. Well, a company is group of people that voluntarily band together to play together. Honestly, I don't get the point.

Anyways, I treat my crew as slaves. Command them, hand'em some rice and stop any mutiny by shooting some of them at times. Yes, PvE has friendly fire turned on. Ok, there will be a point when I wake up and am covered in pink cloth, but, heck, I'm gonna take it like a man ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

My Ark tribe used to clothe me in Pink Chitin armor as a joke while logged out based on my well known disdain for the uselessness of it. It reached the point of hide and seek and we all had fun with it. I too, took it like a man.

4 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Given that the game provides handcuffs, gibbets, cages and hanging nooses, and given that itโ€™s a game about piracy, a practice which has historically been linked to slavery, Iโ€™m gonna go out on a limb and say slavery is fine.

My Ark tribe used to clothe me in Pink Chitin armor as a joke while logged out based on my well known disdain for the uselessness of it. It reached the point of hide and seek and we all had fun with it. I too, took it like a man.

The only way to handle it. Well, and then cuff'em, imprison'em and finally hang'em. That'll teach'em to mutiny ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย