Iricinme

CTSG griefed galleons

Tonight we lost two galleons to CTSG overloading the boat.  This is bullshit no one at the dev company will do a fucking thing about this crap.  So we lose man hours like crazy to this shit all because they wont region lock servers or ban the ones doing it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guess we'll see what they do... if nothing is done they'll never get another penny from me.

The 3 players that did it were:

illusion
lijianlijianli

Edited by Dalris

this game is a joke... pve is suposed to be pve... not pvp..... the CHINESE seem to always be the culprit behind alot of the B.S. game that when in pve you can pvp....  and im sorry you shouldnt be able to carry more then the weight your character has.... regardless of if people drop it or not this overloading ships is a little stupid. you cant even play PVE without someone greifing you... this game is a HOT DUMPSTER FIRE. A GLOWING ORANGE ONE!!!

Edited by AmP3d

our galleon was also sunk by weight on  the pve server haven't played since  that's why we weer on a pve server two not deal with that shit .

agreeD well they i wanna say lost 8 more people, i know i aint coming back i already uninstalled the game

You forgot dora dora the instigator of this shitstorm, they said region locking is out of the question yet wonder why there's issues between east and west.

Lost our Galleon last night no more playing for me either, Some of the most incompetent devs in the history of gaming. 

• Sad 1

Agreed.  I live in constant fear that my ships will get sunk.  As a solo player I worked hard to get what I have.  This is driving people away from the game.  Sad.  What the worst part is, the Devs are not addressing the community about there plan to fix it.  They have acknowledged the problem but have offered no solutions.  Even if you temparily change it so weight does not sink ships until a full scale solution can be discovered.  I am most disgusted by the lack of communication to the community.  I mean do you even care about your playerbase.   

The game is great.  I just wish there was some I could say the same about the devs and communication staff.

You guys crack me up with all this salt … Learn to protect you're ships .. Stop with the QQ in the forums …. No One cares

You should post all of this to the Chinese media ministry. Grapeshot will never region lock because they’re super greedy and owned by a Chinese parent company (Snail). However, the ministry in China is mandated to not allow Chinese people to engage in online activity that damages the reputation of China. (amongst a list of other violations) Having the game banned in China by the Chinese govt. is much more likely than getting Grapeshot to region lock.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dcwaters said:

You guys crack me up with all this salt … Learn to protect you're ships .. Stop with the QQ in the forums …. No One cares

And how so you propose to do that on pve...  Can't kill them.  It easy to get over gates.  

11 minutes ago, Dcwaters said:

Its PVE .. Shouldn't have to. Its the Point of PVE lol

Edited by Malfunktion

look at it this way play the game at its current state Stop wishing for a fix or a patch .. man up grab you're boys fight back or quit   … what happens when you start lose claims you gonna scream cus its pve  ???

12 minutes ago, Dcwaters said:

People sleep. My god your just to dumb for me to even relate to. I will block you now, Your making my head hurt.