Sign in to follow this  
ColdSmile

How about add one more way of getting respec?

Add a npc that player can pay golds for respec on freeport. And it will have a cooldown time for getting another respec.

• Like 1

Because getting one per level up isn’t good enough yet? I hope they won’t do this, but make it so you need to fight a boss or find a treasure that is hard to find. 

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, Percieval said:

Because getting one per level up isn’t good enough yet? I hope they won’t do this, but make it so you need to fight a boss or find a treasure that is hard to find. 

that seems a bit silly of a way to respec, I mean it's only fair to go to freeport and pay since all you have to do any other time is grind out a level but when you're max you can't just 'grind out a level'

16 hours ago, Percieval said:

If this were a finished product them maybe I could choke this down, but this is as you point out all the time to everyone a game in EA and it changes alot....

4 minutes ago, Zeenjayli said:

that seems a bit silly of a way to respec, I mean it's only fair to go to freeport and pay since all you have to do any other time is grind out a level but when you're max you can't just 'grind out a level'

I agree it does seem like an odd way I think Rare Crafting ingredients combines to make a potion to reset your player would make far more sense!

• Like 1

I guess you guys are missing my point here. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be potions, boss fights, treasure looking, I’m saying that (I don’t know if I said it in this thread) I don’t want the respec to come easy after EA. Meaning you won’t be able to respec every level, but maybe 5 or 10. Or like you said, make a potion, or a boss fight, or put it in with the fountain of youth. 

At pre-launch they advertised the whole 300 skills mechanic so much that I don’t want it to come easy for people.