Sign in to follow this  
Lostsloth

Freeport corpse

During my playtime I have had the unfortunate issue of dying while in Freeport zones and finding out that unlike Lawless zones, your corpse and everything you were carrying dissipates into nothingness. It would be very nice to acquire all that I spent time to harvest. 

bodies were removed from freeports because of the launch, there were at least 1000 sleeping bodies on every island of every freeport. this caused freeports to be unplayable at the time.

14 minutes ago, wakkytabbaky said:

bodies were removed from freeports because of the launch, there were at least 1000 sleeping bodies on every island of every freeport. this caused freeports to be unplayable at the time.

That was sleepers (offline players)

Dead bodies only last for 15 minutes after death, and for new players that tend to die a bit, it is annoying that you loose all your saved up stuff/items when you die.

1 minute ago, Calthaza said:

That was sleepers (offline players)

Dead bodies only last for 15 minutes after death, and for new players that tend to die a bit, it is annoying that you loose all your saved up stuff/items when you die.

yea but at this point it seems sleepers and corpses are essentially the same other than the decay timer on dead people, they just need to add a system where if you are not lvl 8 yet your body remains when dead. might be tricky to implement but would work perfectly

The argument to quickly remove corpses is no longer valud, and even if there was a wipe it wouldnt be an issue because everyone would rush for other servers.

corpses on freeports need to have a normal timer

+1 to this post

Edited by Bad News Bear