Sign in to follow this  
Gfnjr

Armor needs buffed and/or would love to see more types

I feel that at least plate armor barely does anything.  I wouldn't mind if it was very expensive to craft but make it stronger and more durable.  The difference from hide to plate doesn't seem to be very much.  

• Like 2

youre a true, actualy Fur and plate armor ( base armor with high score of 40 ) is just a joke, again wildlife  they protect nothing, wolf, lion, tiger, sneak, gator can kill you so fast ..

i hope to see too more pirate like armore to the game but actually Dev need to work on balance ! 

• Like 2

I would absolutely love to see more pirate types.  Maybe an actually peg leg or a hook that could be used as a melee weapon LUL

Edited by Gfnjr
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gfnjr said:

I would absolutely love to see more pirate types.  Maybe an actually peg leg or a hook that could be used as a melee weapon LUL

have you see @Gfnjr 

• Like 1

I think Metal Armor should get great buffs against melee, canon fire, and non-flame arrows.   against fire arms it would be negligible protection as those would pierce armor and flame also should bypass it like it does now.    On the downside you should not be able swim at all in metal armor and even leather would be slow.  And with metal you will sink, so if you fall off ship into deep water in metal armor, task #1 would be get the armor off.   Unless you want to walk on bottom, then would be desired armor.