Sign in to follow this  
saywaat

Steam will not refund me.. Why

I asked for a refund after just 10 minutes in game with rubberband.
I feel this is not a game for me or its super unpolished. 

I never played ARK so can't compare but reviews says this is just a skin of that game. Don't want to pay for that. 

Sure 3 hours in lobby crashing servers and disconnects... But that can't count as playing but steams thinks so.. 

But still steam say I played more then 2 hours and won't refund me they don't even read what I write to them just standard replay with no refund because over 2 hours "played".

Steam take your responsibility and help here.

you should have refunded after 1.5 hrs in menu....we all know steams rules

EDIT: And we all read that thing about early access being full of bugs and issues right? still bought it? yeah i dont see why you should get a refund.

Edited by Sir Burass
  • Like 3

I don't know what people were expecting tbh they delayed it for how long and people sat on the game giving it hours so they can't refund it. 😂

• Sad 1

And ofc atlas crew move this to off topic since they don't care..... 

So stupid... Getting more and more clear they are a out to scam. 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 10:37 PM, saywaat said:

I asked for a refund after just 10 minutes in game with rubberband.
I feel this is not a game for me or its super unpolished. 

I never played ARK so can't compare but reviews says this is just a skin of that game. Don't want to pay for that. 

Sure 3 hours in lobby crashing servers and disconnects... But that can't count as playing but steams thinks so.. 

But still steam say I played more then 2 hours and won't refund me they don't even read what I write to them just standard replay with no refund because over 2 hours "played".

Steam take your responsibility and help here.

Their terms does say after 2 hours or more you cannot refund the game. HOWEVER, just keep at it and ask for it to be escalated, as you have not actually played the game, you have been in the game trying to connect to the game without being able to get in to the game, jus like so many other people. In fact there are reports of people having been issued refunds with over 5 to 10+ hours in the game without having been able to get into an actual server for very for less than 2 hours, due to it being escalated and them not having been able to actually play the game that they bough due technical issues on the developers end.

Edited by Incarnate