Lemur

For people who circle jerk

Do us all a favor and wait 2 years for the full release whilst everyone else is having fun.

thanks,

Lemur

• Like 3

Are you talking to the devs?  Because they're the only ones who seem to be circle jerking; and they can't figure out who the middle man is gonna be.

I mean people are constantly shit talking how bad it is. "early access" and lack of communication between the team for you.

I dont like it, I dont play it. I'm not part of this generation thats "Dont like it? Let me go online and express feelings so everyone will know". I'm sick of the complaining. I agree with OP.

• Like 1

Every game has a group like this though best thing to do is just ignore it and support the game the best we can.

Its obvs its not perfect (lol) but we will get there anyone who was here for the ark and dark and light launches will understand this too

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vainesy said:

Every game has a group like this though best thing to do is just ignore it and support the game the best we can.

Its obvs its not perfect (lol) but we will get there anyone who was here for the ark and dark and light launches will understand this too

I own both, I agree completely lol, Love both of them though.

• Like 1