Sign in to follow this  
AlexBAZ

L11 No NPC no where to get out

I'm on L11 with is not a premade start island sow it has no NPC.

HOW THE FUCK DO I CRAFT MY SELF A PIECE OF BOAT TO GET THE FUCK OUT, IT SUPPOSED TO BE BOUTH BY AN NPC KUAJSBHBHDGNDGNèAòEU THGNKMDPYHGCXCBXZBZ<JJKLREFDSSMUYYGEPZAZA

Currently the only option on those servers is to get picked up by friends or to lvl up until you can craft the raft..

But they are working on the servers so it might change, who knows.

L11 is a Lawless island, there is no NPC to help you get a raft. You have to learn the engrams, gather the materials and craft a raft/boat to leave it.

OR as mentioned above, wait for someone to pick you up on their raft/boat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Khilandros said:

L11 is a Lawless island, there is no NPC to help you get a raft. You have to learn the engrams, gather the materials and craft a raft/boat to leave it.

OR as mentioned above, wait for someone to pick you up on their raft/boat.

Level up to past 5, gather mats and make a raft 🙂 ,  the freeports just have it a bit easier, lawless at least you can go steal some mats once you hit 5 🙂 

I do not have "raft" in craftable........ there is no skill that tells me i can craft it after i tike it.....

Seamenship is in first survival tree. Then you can unlock dock and smaller boats to build and get off island. There is also a respec button on inventory screen next to your name if you need to respect to unlock tree

1 hour ago, Khilandros said:

you need to learn the shipyard (I think it is the small shipyard?) in order to craft the raft

You need to make a wooden dock. There you can craft a raft. 

OT: I see a lot of people complaining that they can’t leave lawless islands but; Freeports are ‘easy’ spawnpoints, with lawless islands you need to craft everything yourself, so it’s harder. Some people like a challenge. 

• Like 1