TrevorJD

Eating poop is NOT a suitable suicide option.

Poop expires and frankly, who wants to keep a piece of poop in their inventory at all times?

Every character has the Family Compass in their inventory at all times. Please make an in-inventory, craftable without engram, suicide potion that uses the family compass as its component. I'd like to see such an item remain in the game permanently but it should be there until full release at the very least.

Thinking you missed the thought here...they don't WANT you to suicide, they want you to survive. Doubt seriously they will make it a feature in the game since it's simply used to bypass the game mechanics. 

So when I login stuck in two foundation tiles, deep in a multi layered structure, in the corner, with tons of loot on me, and I don't want to bring 14 tiles worth of stone and crafting stations down on my head - I should "just play the game?"Thanks for the input @Bluediemond

Edited by Roughrider

Even in your own reply, RoughRider, I think you missed the point. Not trying to come off rude, but you mentioned yourself that you're carrying tons of loot you don't want to lose... but you're looking for a more efficient suicide method? And logging off with it in your inventory? I think your efforts would be better spent looking for, or asking for better structures that don't swallow you when you log out. This has happened to me quite a few times as well.

Bottom line is I don't see the point of being rude, yet our efforts would be better spent assisting the Developers in fine tuning their Early-Access testing game.

I would suggest submitting a post into the Bug Reports section about falling into floors when logging off, and a submission into the Suggestion forum for a safer, glitch-free way of logging out.

Edited by Sovereign Snow
Added Suggestions

It takes time to hunt down and fix bugs, particularly intermittently-occurring ones. During this early access phase of the game, bugs are rampant and the balance is way out. It's stupidly difficult to maintain a healthy body and will remain that way for some time. Thus I remain firm on my view that these two reasons mean we need a convenient suicide mechanism at least during early access.

Trevor, you can hold control with your fists out and spam right+left click at the same time to kill yourself.... It empties your stamina and then your health empties afterward. Takes about 5 seconds

• Like 1

Good to know, thanks. Still less desirable than an actual suicide pill since punching like that is likely to damage Thatch & Wood structures.