Sign in to follow this  
Dappypally

Please fix claims!!!

Please for the love of atlas fix the claiming system... it’s beyond a joke in PVE now and it’s seriously driving me away from the game I paid for. 

At the moment, everywhere, I try claim it says -***** seconds or whatever. I’ve been to 19 different islands tonight alone on my raft trying to find somewhere to set up camp and actually get chance to play the game. 

I’m confused to why claiming is in the PVE side of the game at all.. especially when it’s this broken. 

Please atlas... fix it or I’ll be forced to play other games until fixed. 

• Like 1

Check latest patch notes

- The time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.

Other changes too, should help.

25 minutes ago, Dappypally said:

Please for the love of atlas fix the claiming system... it’s beyond a joke in PVE now and it’s seriously driving me away from the game I paid for. 

At the moment, everywhere, I try claim it says -***** seconds or whatever. I’ve been to 19 different islands tonight alone on my raft trying to find somewhere to set up camp and actually get chance to play the game. 

I’m confused to why claiming is in the PVE side of the game at all.. especially when it’s this broken. 

At least you have some sort of option to try to deal with it on PvE. In Ark the claiming system was foundations and pillar spam.

9 hours ago, mndfreeze said:

At least you have some sort of option to try to deal with it on PvE. In Ark the claiming system was foundations and pillar spam.

This is NOT Ark. wish people would stop comparing the 2 games. Also there is no option to deal with it...

you either got land or pay some one 333 out of every 1k mats you get. 

Its basicaly politics in game... ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, Dappypally said:

pillars like ark or flags no difference early players get the land 

in ark it was pillars to stop building and claim areas in atlas it’s  flags 

the countdown timer once once it hits minus 249k u can claim it as the 3 day timer is up .. 

51 minutes ago, uli said:

pillars like ark or flags no difference early players get the land 

in ark it was pillars to stop building and claim areas in atlas it’s  flags 

the countdown timer once once it hits minus 249k u can claim it as the 3 day timer is up .. 

This....

is....

not.....

ark.....

19 hours ago, Dappypally said:

This is NOT Ark. wish people would stop comparing the 2 games. Also there is no option to deal with it...

you either got land or pay some one 333 out of every 1k mats you get. 

Its basicaly politics in game... ridiculous. 

I never said this WAS ark. I merely pointed out that the claim system is a more advanced version of the 'claim system' found in their earlier game, ark.  Building radius blocking is effectively a claim and exists in both ark and this, and the flag system is an additional system/mechanic put in place to expand upon which gives players an additional way to deal with people taking land.

Additionally, the devs clearly stated they want this game to be about things like politics.  It's about guild wars, politics, trade, etc.  The problem is you choose to play PvE and the game is mainly designed around pvp so you gave up most of your ways to "deal" with the problems  you have.