Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
KingMarcel

Map is Gray/Black dedicated Server

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have the issue, that our Map is for new Players black. Only after they get to the B1 from A1 the Map seems to "activate".

I tried to remove the MetaWorlUrl and the MapImageURL completly. Both doesnt worked. I created an Index https://itservice.new-mind-gaming.de/ it doesnt worked too.

Maybe Im doing something wrong.

 

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.d9167d90bdbff64ee3dbb2707c29d815.png

 

Screenshot_1.png.13f7a67b81a1818df1f94c9306bd2054.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

They are named wrong they need to be named GridCellMapImage_0-0.jpg etc and WorldMapImage.jpg and placed in the actual shooterhgame saved folder with the corresponding id number

 

Steam/Steamapps/Common/Atlas/Shootergame/saved/812432121 or what ever number you gave it

Edited by Implicitlee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What KingMarcel did is actually right. I did the same and it is working for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Implicitlee said:

They are named wrong they need to be named GridCellMapImage_0-0.jpg etc and WorldMapImage.jpg and placed in the actual shooterhgame saved folder with the corresponding id number

 

Steam/Steamapps/Common/Atlas/Shootergame/saved/812432121 or what ever number you gave it

This is the first I have head about this, is it working like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deedlit said:

What KingMarcel did is actually right. I did the same and it is working for me.

Did you also use the ServerGrid image?  I thought MetaWorld URL is like a path to directory where the cell images go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this working when hosting on my local machine. I've now ported over to a dedicated server and expanded to a 2x1 map but since then I've had no map. Tried the above but that failed to fix the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nelson Sandalwood said:

Did you also use the ServerGrid image?  I thought MetaWorld URL is like a path to directory where the cell images go?

If you leave the MetaWorld URL empty it will default the map \ShooterGame\ServerGrid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KingMarcel said:

Currently I dont set a path at both and its not working too.

Mine was working without those paths set, then it stopped working, now I have set those paths to point to my webserver and it is working again

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any tutorial how to set up the paths to an webserver. Because I tryed it, but maybe I did something wrong...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×