Sign in to follow this  
king9701

Yetis

So Alpha Yetis have an avg spawn lvl of 213 and will one shot you. A lvl 7 yeti can 3 hit ANYONE. A lvl 3 yeti can tank 3 carbine head shots at minimum. Yetis have fast spawn rates. Yetis also will outrun you or at the very least stay with you till you run out of stamina. Yetis also have a large aggro range. With all that being said Yetis truly are the most OP mob currently in game.

With all that being said PLEASE NERF YETIS (or at the very least make them a less common spawn)

8 hours ago, king9701 said:

So Alpha Yetis have an avg spawn lvl of 213 and will one shot you. A lvl 7 yeti can 3 hit ANYONE. A lvl 3 yeti can tank 3 carbine head shots at minimum. Yetis have fast spawn rates. Yetis also will outrun you or at the very least stay with you till you run out of stamina. Yetis also have a large aggro range. With all that being said Yetis truly are the most OP mob currently in game.

With all that being said PLEASE NERF YETIS (or at the very least make them a less common spawn)

Have you met the cyclops yet?

Aren't Yetis kind of a mythical type thing in RL? I can't imagine islands full of them. And no, I haven't the cyclops! lol

44 minutes ago, Maar said:

Aren't Yetis kind of a mythical type thing in RL? I can't imagine islands full of them. And no, I haven't the cyclops! lol

They can one shot a raft..  haven't sailed a bigger boat over to find out what kind of damage they do to them.

There's at least one island full of cyclops and can go in deep water. If you see one eyed giants walking around with clubs get the hell outta there ASAP.

3 hours ago, MindOfMadness said:

They can one shot a raft..  haven't sailed a bigger boat over to find out what kind of damage they do to them.

There's at least one island full of cyclops and can go in deep water. If you see one eyed giants walking around with clubs get the hell outta there ASAP.

they will take three planks out of a brig in one charge. Keep your boats out at sea lol. Go in in a dingy.