Sign in to follow this  
Aquila Ibis

Alpha Creatures

These animals have no reason to be in the game as they are right now. Literal your experience with these animals 99% of the time will be to run out and punch it wearing nothing for XP until it turns around and 1 shots you because that there only purpose right now. These alpha creatures are to strong for even a hoard of geared players to killed when they have 1k HP and a gun does 20 dmg to them per hit and they hit you for 80 dmg through full plate. An yes i know you can just use fire arrows to kill them in 2 shots but if the devs every fix that BS these things will literal just run around KOSing anyone or anything that comes within their aggro range. Literal theses things are ♥♥♥♥ing stupid and poorly implemented right now they need to be removed. Infact one perfect example of how ♥♥♥♥ing stupid they are is how they will literal spawn right next to your tamed animals and 1 shot them in the middle of your base or animal pens can't tell you how many times i see lvl 5 cow killed by lvl 150+ alpha snake.

An before you give me♥♥♥♥♥♥saying but there the only way to lvl that complete BS and you know it. Literal the best XP is treasure chest which are easy to solo with a flintlock and 20 bullets and ships of the dammed which you will be doing anyway for both Gold and NPC crew.

Edited by Aquila Ibis
  • Like 1

Maps were just nerfed HARD. At level 41 you get about 10% of a level from a medium ranked map... don't be a baby, learn to kite and kill the alphas.

Z

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Znick said:

Maps were just nerfed HARD. At level 41 you get about 10% of a level from a medium ranked map... don't be a baby, learn to kite and kill the alphas.

Z

Kid half of the alpha out run you. Pigs, Hoses, lions, wolfs, gator in the water. Tell me how the fuck are you suppose to kite them. Also how it just acceptable that an alpha spawns right next to my tames and one shots them are you fucking stupid. Also kid i'm lvl 46 i get 25% to my next lvl per map an alpha gives me less than 1% wtf logic is that are you high?

So give me one reason alpha should be a thing one logical reason that isn't clear BS.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

1 minute ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Kid half of the alpha out run you. Pigs, Hoses, lions, wolfs, gator in the water. Tell me how the fuck are you suppose to kite them. Also how it just acceptable that an alpha spawns right next to my tames and one shots them are you fucking stupid. Also kid i'm lvl 46 i get 25% to my next lvl per map an alpha gives me less than 1% wtf logic is that are you high?

Alpha gives atleast 1 lvl up when fully killed, atleast a 200+ lvl one. They are easly kitted by running into water and having a platform or a raft or something that can climb there, shoot the alpha with a flintlock and jump back to water then alpha is near to reload and hop back up. They can also by "kited" by locking self in a stone building and shooting their head thro wall. Not saying that however to defend idea of alphas, they are bs that is a forced leveling up since NEED to go out of the way to clear them (atleast the predator ones), otherwise they can and propably will ambush while harvesting or even destroy buildings if not made of stone (shipyard looks like stone btw, but is not considered immune so beware). There's also the fact that exploring deeper into islands have a chance to be killed for free as many predators outrun player and deal enough dmg to kill someone in 1-3 hits while having massive damage reduction, they don't even give anything special, all they do is give 1 lvl when killed and tons of useless meat, hides and whatever they are made of. Also be carefull about horses, don't scare them bcs aparently when walking next to them or they willingy will walk, there might be an alpha somewhere and it will attack like a predator, then if damaged, will run away like a pussy with 3/4 hp remaining and come back after 1 minute to gie 1-2 hits to run away meaning they literaly can't be killed unless there's a cage made specificaly to lock it from running away and another player have to close it.

5 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Alpha gives atleast 1 lvl up when fully killed, atleast a 200+ lvl one. They are easly kitted by running into water and having a platform or a raft or something that can climb there, shoot the alpha with a flintlock and jump back to water then alpha is near to reload and hop back up. They can also by "kited" by locking self in a stone building and shooting their head thro wall. Not saying that however to defend idea of alphas, they are bs that is a forced leveling up since NEED to go out of the way to clear them (atleast the predator ones), otherwise they can and propably will ambush while harvesting or even destroy buildings if not made of stone (shipyard looks like stone btw, but is not considered immune so beware). There's also the fact that exploring deeper into islands have a chance to be killed for free as many predators outrun player and deal enough dmg to kill someone in 1-3 hits while having massive damage reduction, they don't even give anything special, all they do is give 1 lvl when killed and tons of useless meat, hides and whatever they are made of. Also be carefull about horses, don't scare them bcs aparently when walking next to them or they willingy will walk, there might be an alpha somewhere and it will attack like a predator, then if damaged, will run away like a pussy with 3/4 hp remaining and come back after 1 minute to gie 1-2 hits to run away meaning they literaly can't be killed unless there's a cage made specificaly to lock it from running away and another player have to close it.

This is how you get ride of alpha but this is a complete BS tactic it takes 50 bullets to kill the weakest alpha which is a 20-15s reload time and takes 12.5-20 mins to kill one it complete BS. An beside half the time you run into them it because one spawned in your base and killed someone or one of your tames or because it jumped off a cliff next to you and 1 shot you.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

1 minute ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Firstly BS killed a lvl 200+ wolf doing this gave me 1% to 47 so lol BS there secondly I'm out gather and an alpha wolf comes out of no were and attack me how the fuck can i hide in the water or in my base out there? An on top of that even the weakest alpha takes 50 bullets to kill with 20-15s reload time I'm suppose to spent 12.5-20 mins killing one half wtf logic is that sounds fucking retarded to me.

Did we say alphas are fine or that they are not?, only explained how to kite some and said some facts, did not try to defend idea behind them.

5 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Did we say alphas are fine or that they are not?, only explained how to kite some and said some facts, did not try to defend idea behind them.

Realize that after i read the whole post when you start out defending them in your first 3 sentances it makes me think your just defending them being in the game. Still tho they don't give a full lvl hell they stopped giving me a full lvl when i hit lvl 10. Yet a single low grade map gives a lvl 22 three levels.

Edited by Aquila Ibis

2 minutes ago, Aquila Ibis said:

Realize that after i read the whole post when you start out defending them in your first 3 sentances it makes me thing your just defending them being in the game. Still tho they don't give a full lvl hell they stop giving me a full lvl when i hit lvl 10. Yet a single low grade map gives a lvl 22 three levels.

Dunno, today leveled up 1 full level from 40 to 41 by killing 201 lvl alpha wolf, don't know how it did not give full level.

Had an interesting run in with an alpha crocodile yesterday, it was running rampant around our base killing all of our tames, i jumped on my tiger and tried to kill it.

i instantly realised I had made a mistake when within 4 hits my tiger was half health, to add to that my tiger was only doing 9 dmg and 12 bleed dmg.

I finally got the beast to around half health when it ran away and was back to full health when it came back.

i got bored and just admin killed it.

16 hours ago, Aquila Ibis said:

So give me one reason alpha should be a thing one logical reason that isn't clear BS.

I have killed several Alpha Giant snakes, a couple of Alpha Lions, and an Alpha wolf.   It isnt impossible, just difficult.  I did the snakes with a bow and arrows, not fire arrows but arrows.  The rest I used flintlock pistols.

21 hours ago, Hodo said:

I have killed several Alpha Giant snakes, a couple of Alpha Lions, and an Alpha wolf.   It isnt impossible, just difficult.  I did the snakes with a bow and arrows, not fire arrows but arrows.  The rest I used flintlock pistols.

An how did you do it after they one shot you so you had to go back get your gear probably die two more times than lore it back to your base were you trapped it and spent 20 mins shooting it with a flintlock. To me that is fucking retarded way to have to kill something and you have to kill it otherwise it will just run around killing you and everything around you to no end. An fuck try killing and alpha shark using this tactic it literal heals faster than you can dmg it but ya your right this BS should be allowed.

• Like 1

You get 1 level per alpha kills? Interesting. I have killed 3 alphas in a pen using 2 flintlocks and a rifle and only got about 5% of a level per kill. I wanna go to your island.

1 hour ago, Taks118 said:

You get 1 level per alpha kills? Interesting. I have killed 3 alphas in a pen using 2 flintlocks and a rifle and only got about 5% of a level per kill. I wanna go to your island.

Sorry, no longer works, aparently after lvl 40, alphas give no exp at all, not even a 1/4 of lvl from 255 lvl alpha that shoot to 1/4 hp (then it ran away to heal to 100% and charged back... what a fun, interactive gameplay...)

Edited by Nightstrasza

54 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Sorry, no longer works, aparently after lvl 40, alphas give no exp at all, not even a 1/4 of lvl from 255 lvl alpha that shoot to 1/4 hp (then it ran away to heal to 100% and charged back... what a fun, interactive gameplay...)

Ya and he says treasure maps are shit i did a 500 value treasure map yesterday solo and got 3k xp only took about 5 mins to do.