TrevorJD

Self-healing on PVE

I  was very disappointed to find the medkits only work on other players. Very useful in PvP but mostly useless in PvE. Please allow players to use a medkit on themselves on servers in PVE mode.

whya re there no healing options for self in this game ? get low health have 2 choices walk about slowly healing slowly for 20 mins or commit suicide and resawn with full health , 

very very very poor game desgin if these are the option available when low health , 

On 1/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, TrevorJD said:

I  was very disappointed to find the medkits only work on other players. Very useful in PvP but mostly useless in PvE. Please allow players to use a medkit on themselves on servers in PVE mode.

That's not good in pvp either, who uses that tbh?, other than aoe super heal don't think any of that is worth... just bcs ppl either die in water or burn to death. Even in pve where is time for using it, most of the time things in pvp and pve end by either thou art completly dying or the threat is neutralized.

I'm not a PvPer. I just know there are medics in games like Battlefield so figured it was useful in PvP 🙂