Rikard

Chinese sinking my boat in pve - nothing i can do about it

So what can the devs do about this? I spent 3 days grinding for that boat and they sink it within a few seconds. Roughly 7 people but these were the ones caugt on camera.

https://imgur.com/a/utS2vcG

sinking_my_schooner.jpg

Edited by Rikard

Hate to say it, but the devs aren't gonna do anything about it. I'm just building a house waiting to find out if they are gonna fix it or not.

So far it's not looking good...  Been happening since launch and not a word about it from the dev team.

• Sad 1

What is it they are doing? If you have a crafting station they can overload, which is on deck and accessible, put it behind a locked door.

Tal

2 hours ago, Taluntherat said:

What is it they are doing? If you have a crafting station they can overload, which is on deck and accessible, put it behind a locked door.

Tal

LOL, they overload themself

It’s not just accessible crafting stations.  You can overload your character to infinity by having a buddy drop heavy items that you can then pickup with no limits. You can then kill yourself and just carry your dead and massively overweight corpse around to sink anything instantly (including up ladders). Possible that one person could do this with a bit of effort. But It’s trivial for two people to team up and use this tactic. 

I just don't understand these Chinese people. Are they so stupid that they cannot find what else they can do in the game?

But developers are also so stupid what made this silly weight calculation.