Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Sentinazo

Double fur requeriments for fur set and remove paste or add sap to tundra.

It doesn't make much sense that an armor that is designed to the cold part of the map can't be repaired with resources from those same zones. Or at least make it that using the pick in tundra trees it also gives sap AS IT SHOULD BE. Not to mention that with the amount of predators in tundra biome your armor won't last a couple of battles if you get hit.

Edited by Mr.Sentinazo
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, gadefence said:

What I find weird is that furr and plate have the same armour.

I do too, also is absolutely stupid that plate armor insulates from heat, steel doesn't insulate well at all, plate should have tons of armor making you inmmune to small-medium animal bites, but still get damage from big beasts and weapons and have crap insulations. Fur helps with cold and blunt damage and make a new armor fo the desert, bedouin style.

Edited by Mr.Sentinazo

4 minutes ago, moriak said:

You can also use syrup to make paste. Maybe some other resources work too.

No maple trees in tundra i fear. 😞

1 minute ago, Mr.Sentinazo said:

No maple trees in tundra i fear. 😞

I thought so, that's unfortunate. However, what I was trying to say was that it doesn't have to be exactly "Saps", even though the recipe says so.

9 minutes ago, moriak said:

I thought so, that's unfortunate. However, what I was trying to say was that it doesn't have to be exactly "Saps", even though the recipe says so.

Been looking but no luck, the closest thing i have is a desert island with sugar cane several servers north of me 😕 

7 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

You are meant to travel the high seas, plunder and trade!! 

Already did buddy, have been around 10-15 servers, and as soon as i get my base completed i will take my sloop and travel again hoarding back hunders of sap! 😄 

But it is being a pain with constant wolf attack destroying the fur armor, i hope they balance things soon.

Edited by Mr.Sentinazo