oOGhostOo

Fix the crocodiles for pete's sake

How about you fix the base game before you release modding support etc. Currently AI creatures attack through walls and other obstacles. The worst offender is the crocodile, which kills you through the side of your ship, and once that has happened you can no longer spawn on your ship as you get killed again instantly. Please address these game breaking problems asap

Agreed, crocs are the #1 threat to anything inside a ship right now. I love logging on to see one or two of my NPC crew aboard my brig is dead because a croc either ate them through the wall or somehow flew itself up on top to chomp away there.

same with lions and wolves. thery can attack / kill your through the plansk / decks, at least of a sloop. 

• Like 1

yep, nothing worse then being in a loop with a croc on the side of your boat. or trying to fetch your gear back when 5 crocs are sitting on it! 

This is why my wife and I quit, 3 times we built a ship, stocked it and set off to explore, just to get to an island and get insta killed and spawned camped by a croc or 3 that could kill us anywhere on the ship. Most times we would be dead before the white light of a respawn faded.

Creatures should not aggro on your ship unless they are specifically designed to do so. Creatures in general are fucking stupid atm. They have no sort of balancing at all.