eS Netmad

Add NPC Merchant Ship on my map ?

Hey,

How could i ADD NPC Merchant Ship on my map with the Editor ? I only have Ghost ship right now, it's sad 😢

You have to make ship routes and add NPCTrader1 (-8) for the pathname, you can see it  on the 4x4 grid example in your ServerGridEditor or here: https://github.com/GrapeshotGames/ServerGridEditor/blob/master/Projects/ServerGrid4x4.json#L8405

I did this yesterday, but couldn't find any Traderships, but maybe I have to search harder/better -)

10 hours ago, eS Netmad said:

Like that ?

<IMAGE>

It might be case sensitive, so if this didn't work, change NpcTrader2 into NPCTrader2.
But other than that, correct.

Edited by Akarillon

I'm having the same issue where trader ships aren't spawning. I've tried setting the spawn time even to 1 and still didn't get any

I have also problems that NPC Ships not spawning, and I set also everything like above (https://gitlab.com/buccaneers/cluster-config/blob/master/cluster-config.json#L2997). Do you have full control over your json, or do you use also a hosting like nitrado? Just a wired guess, because there I upload the json and they add some magic (to configure all the port and ip stuff)...

Pretty sure you need to add a value for AutoSpawnShipClass. For example the ghost ships value is "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/ShipPaths/PathFollowingGhostShip_BP.PathFollowingGhostShip_BP"

only for ghost ship is needed, i have a local testserver with the same map, and i found npc trader, but not on nitrado, well.. maybe i just have to search more.