Sign in to follow this  
Drinx

Removing of sea claims

In terms of removing sea claims, will that be literally all claims in the water or just the ones far out at sea?
Could you please elaborate on this because a lot of players are going to lose their houses if it's the former.

Edited by Drinx

I can only assume since I'm at work but it will probably be all claim flags that float on the water with the barrels under em.

i can see that being a problem though, some have built on land according to their sea claim coverage and would be unable to replace flag due to the surrounding company flags.

1 minute ago, Dash said:

i can see that being a problem though, some have built on land according to their sea claim coverage and would be unable to replace flag due to the surrounding company flags.

Exactly my problem if this is all sea claims. I will lose the tiny bit of land I could acquire due to mass claim flags being allowed by the same clan, and only being able to acquire said land by putting a flag just off the coast.

i already tried to move my flag for better water front coverage and was unable to because my neighbors some how placed flags in my active claim zone that overlap with ours  and yes we have never left our area without someone there. not sure how they got the overlap when we were all offline.  At any rate, once that buoy goes, i will lose the rest of my land, due to neighbors flags..and all of this on a PVE server..nothing PVE about that!

Edited by Dash