Ajz

THE LAND CLAIM IS RUIN THE GAME Naket ZERG = WIN

I agree the land claiming feature is broken in the game for anyone that doesn't want to belong to a large group or doesn't have a large group that speaks there language to join. If you have enough people in your company and ally with another large company you will eventually control the entire server. ( and I don't mean region I mean the whole NA PvP Server or EU or PvE server) The only way around this is to have a perpetually generating map that continues to grow but that isn't going to happen. This will in effect lock out any new folks that want to get into the game with their little group and play on the public MMO so as to experience the entire map which you can not do on a private server because of the size of private server limitations. Right now as of 1-3-19 the NA PvP and PvE servers are dominated by HUGE companies of players that are dominating others from getting started by claiming all of the land and even parts of the sea. It was a good idea but in this state, it is broken for most people. To think it is going to be short-lived for most players on the public side like ARK is sad.... This is just my opinion.  It was a good idea for a game though.... On to the next game.......

Most companies are actually happy to have people settle in their land if you speak to them instead of just trying to capture the land off of them which is an obvious hostile action.

The patch in 10.0 will likely help. It will allow the smaller groups to settle the lands of the larger companies while paying them taxes. Should be a win-win and the larger companies will be more inclined to not KOS

25 minutes ago, Rangcom said:

The patch in 10.0 will likely help. It will allow the smaller groups to settle the lands of the larger companies while paying them taxes. Should be a win-win and the larger companies will be more inclined to not KOS

buildings and such kills respawns and could fuel enemys in (pvp) so i doubt that.

The upcoming change that makes claims get stolen faster based on the number of claims a company has will help significantly. Major clans will probably lose a ton of land that they can't defend.

19 hours ago, Rangcom said:

Welcome as a tax slave in Atlas.